Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Gabby P’s Poetry Corner


Why God?
By Gabriela P

Why do I have anger?
Why do I have sadness?
Why do I want to cry?
Why doesn’t my mom love me?
Why didn’t I have a father figure?
Why do I want to hurt those who hurt me?
Why do I also want to hurt the ones that love me?
Why do I feel pain in the inside?
Why do I feel worn out?
Why does my heart hurt?
Why can’t I just be happy?
Why God?
Why don’t you want to take me with you?
Why?
Mom
By Gabriela P
Why didn’t you ever hug me?
Why didn’t you love me?
Why didn’t you take care of me?
Why didn’t you listen to me?
Why did you listen to other people?
Why did you think I’m your enemy?
Why do you prefer my brothers more than me?
Why do you also prefer your man and your drug?
Mom I hope one day you can answer me
And Mom I hope one day you can love me.
Dad
By Gabriela P
Dad I wanted you to see me grow up
Dad it hurts that you weren’t around to protect me
Dad I wanted you to be my hero and safe from all these bad people
Dad I felt alone and scared without you
Dad I really feel like dying seeing all these people hurt me and you weren’t around to save me
Dad I asked you if you ever looked for me
Dad and you told me you did and that Mom hid us from you
Dad and I told you that it’s ok I believe you
Dad and know that I’m almost close to you I’m happy
Dad and when I see you I might not let you go
Dad I’m going to feel safe, love and comfort when we’re together
Dad never forget I love you

No comments:

Post a Comment