Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Summer Coping Tips:


Chewy asked RBS/Wraparound staff
 “What is your fondest (childhood) summer memory”?
 .


My fondest childhood memory is living and going to school in Holland and learning Dutch  -Carla M. Facilitator

 My fondest childhood summer memory is traveling to the San Francisco Bay area with my family. This one particular day we got some deli sandwiches with big pickles and we went to the forest and had a picnic on top of a giant sequoia tree.   Paula H.F. Facilitator(Facilitator)
 Living off of ice cream and freeze pops. Allie S. CFS

 My fondest summer childhood memory is swimming at the local pool, hanging out with friends, and eating ice cold watermelon with my siblings on the porch of our home.Paul A. CFS

 My best summer memory was playing hide and go seek with all of the neighborhood kids in the dark! We would hide in all of the different yards and just have a blast!  Elisa L. (Facilitator)



Riding my bike around town.Playing sports. Learning to play new sports (golf, volleyball, tennis, racquetball, bowling)
No School.Spending time with sisters/cousins/family.Swimming  Jorge A. CFS

 My best childhood memory is driving ten hours to a little town called Qunicy, Ca going to the fair and being in a small town with one movie screen in the theatre no Mc Donalds only fast food was round table  pizza but it was the most fun because I was surrounded by my family and to this day there Is no Micky D’s or no major department storeDenisha E. Parent Partner

 Going to my grandma’s house and playing with my cousins  Jessica B. Facilitator

Birthday parties(because my birthday is in July) by the pool with a Rainbow Brite birthday cake.  Stacy H. CFS

 Getting together with friends from different schools and playing soccer all summer. Julian C. CFS

 Running through the sprinklers Winnie B. CFS


From about the age of 7 to the age of 10, every August we would go on a family vacation to Laughlin, NV. I always loved staying in the big hotels and going to the different restaurants and trying my dad's steak and lobster dish that he would order. Also since it was so hot, we went night swimming almost every night, that was probably the best part of the vacation.
Briana G. Facilitator


No comments:

Post a Comment