Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Video Game Review by... Michael A. La Verne, CA


Pokémon Soul Silver and Heart Gold Version
Pokémon Soul Silver and Heart Gold version are my most favorite Pokémon games. They have all the Hoen and Kanto, plus the Johnto region Pokémon in them. You can trade Pokémon between the two games worldwide and local. My favorite Kanto region Pokémon is Charizard, my favorite Hoen region Pokémon is Blaziken, my favorite Johnto region Pokémon is Typhlosion. My favorite legendary Pokémon are Entei, Lugia, Zaptos, Mewto, and Groudon. You can get these two games and many more. That is why I like Pokémon Soul Silver and Heart Gold Version the most.
By Michael A. La Verne, CA

How I Calm Myself Down
 When I Am Angry!

“Evil will erode your body forever, you must let it not take over you and learn to control it and put it into your games.”      
                                                 -Michael A.   La Verne, CA




No comments:

Post a Comment